Get bespoke software applications and revive your age-old process & profit margins
Pandemic might have slowed our pace, but we can’t let our business suffer. It’s time to speed up and get the right resources for your business.
Running a business nowadays is not a cakewalk. You have to be consistent and adopt new technologies and software to serve your customers better.
You can either upgrade your business by getting off-the-shelf applications or investing in bespoke software applications.
What is bespoke software?
You might have heard about bespoke software development, but might not know its advantages. Moreover, why does your business need it?
Bespoke software is the tailor-made software that is customized to meet the requirements of the client. Bespoke applications are user-friendly and more effective and streamline all business processes.
What could be better than serving your clients, which they want!
Bespoke software not only covers the bases but also lets you do complex tasks. It is quite a cheaper, efficient solution which will serve you in the long run.
Let’s look at the advantages of bespoke applications.
Why do you need bespoke applications for your organisation?
- Makes your business unique: It works the way your business works. The IT industry can’t work the same way as the restaurant industry. So, you require software that is specially customized for your business and provides a great user experience.
- Scalability and flexibility: Off-the-shelf applications usually target conventional businesses. But, if you are innovative enough and want to offer something unique to your audience, then bespoke software is for you.
It is designed to match your business model hence, it requires less supervision and accounts for a few errors.
- Security: Bespoke software is more secure then off-shelf applications. Hackers are quite familiar with the working of these ready-made products, so there are more chances of breaching it. But, you can’t feel 100% secure while using this software. Also, you can contact our software developers for additional security measures.
- Complete ownership: You get the complete ownership of the product and the intellectual property stays with you. You can change the developers anytime and hire new ones.
- Support: Custom applications are always backed up by the technical support team. As the technical team is involved in the development, it resolves any pertaining issue. You need to worry as high technical support will be provided for your own software.
- Streamlines the business: In large organisations, it helps in streamlining various operations. For instance, many functionalities like human resources, inventory management, content management are processed by the custom software. Many apps like CRM, ERP are developed on custom software.
- Easy integration: Sometimes, you have to integrate one department operation with another, here where bespoke applications come to play. You can optimize your process by integrating several ready-made solutions into one system without losing data. Customized software development makes integration and data exchange a lot easier.
- Customize your application: Bespoke software can deliver mobile solutions for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. As per your requirements, you can integrate geo-location, analytics, payment system, and other features in your app.
- Competitive Edge: Having your bespoke software applications give you an upper edge over your competitors.
Moreover, you will be able to meet the demands of your customers uniquely. This will let you stand out as a brand.
- Cost: It might seem that custom software is more expensive than the existing market software. But, if you want to modify your system, then you have to pay hidden and supplementary costs. However, in the case of customised software development, you have to pay for your requirements according to the detailed SRS document. There is no hidden cost as everything is planned and decided beforehand by the vendor.
- Pay as per your need: Software doesn’t have unnecessary features. Moreover, you pay for the features you require. But, the same is not the case with ready-made solutions, here you are charged for the features that you don’t require.
Examples of Bespoke Software
- Content Management System (CMS);
- Business Process Automation System;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM);
- Automated Invoicing;
- Company-Facing / Customer-Facing Web Portals;
- ERP Software Systems.
Amazon, eBay, etc.
These two e-commerce giants have developed their bespoke software for their business. This makes them unique and they can give their customers a better user experience.
You might think to get ready-made products as lucrative, but what about those unnecessary functions? They won’t speed up your operations, instead, they will slow them down.
Moreover, with on-the shelf-market software, you won’t be able to meet your company’s needs.
Investing in bespoke software development will pay you in the long run. Not only this, but it will also make you stand out from your competitors.
After being aware of the advantages, we hope you have decided to develop bespoke software for your business. If you are in search of a reliable software development company for developing the same for you, then you can get in contact with proton6.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We harbor skilled and experienced developers who can help you in developing unique custom software. So far, we have helped many professionals to skyrocket their business with the right software solutions.